Friday, October 21, 2011

New Wave Toys

Despite what everyone says...and despite those nice images of guys windsurfing pristine waves of cold blue liquid...THERE IS NO SURF OR WIND IN GUERNSEY so I thought this would cheer up a few friends.
It would be a shame to let them hang in my garage forever so no-one else gets the chance to enjoy them.
 The latest addition's to Vazon's waves.

There are some great looking new boards out there, and many interesting designs, but I absolutely LOVE the new Fanatic boards, they look amazing!

New wave 91

Quad 87

Free wave 85

4 wheel drive
4x4


Cant wait to see them unleashed into the liquid playground.
Will write more when I have time...just wanted to share with all who follow my inconsistent ramblings the new range of 2012 boards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment