Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Down The Line Tri Fin Heaven


That made up for every session I've missed lately!! 

 Took my new  Fanatic 81 Tri fin for a spin.  Very short and very light but really floaty. Heaps of fun. I love my old boards but I don't want to sail them again now. You know those days when you wonder whether it's worth going out or not? Well, I'm glad I did. It was cross offshore and gusty, but the waves showed up and so did the crew, so we decided to get out there and have a crack. No one else around just us. Had some quality waves with some great, clean, down the line rides with enough speed to hit the lip hard which definitely kept me buzzing for a long time after. Heaps of fun hooning down the line and trying to destroy it. Plenty of water getting thrown about. That's what it's all about. Wind picked up and up, should of changed down to the 4.7 but unfortunately the "old" body ran out of steam and couldn't face the walk back up the beach to change board and sail , kept going anyway.  More of the same tomorrow by the look of the weather charts.
Better eat my weetbix tomorrow..

Batten down the hatches!!! Thar's a hoolie blowin in

No comments:

Post a Comment