Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun Summer Session

Had to get out. A breath of wind came through, and I was out like a shot,
Caught the early afternoon session before the main body of the crew went out
For lack of a better word: WooooW! Not because this was the best session I ever had. I've had warmer days with less gusty wind and better waves. It's because the sun was out and the water is starting to warm up at last, but the swell appeared to have gone up to the cafe to have a coffee. Powered on a 5.3 Well spanked in the gusts, good in-between. Highlight of the day: two nice forwards off  the back of the wave...Ahh yes...
 Had a couple of hours of great runs and then the wind went all flukey and my skills were not up to the job today. On the bright side I got to practice jumping on port tack which is my weakest and the walk back to the car was good exercise. Also, it was better than working...
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment